Integration solutions product manager
Welcome, our future Colleague, the Integration solutions product manager!
It would be great if you:
- Have worked in web applications or online payment products development teams;
- Know the users’ needs and web mobile applications usage habits and want to improve the user’s experience;
- Are able to analyse technical and integration solutions;
- Have knowledge of API development, support and versioning;
- Have knowledge of authentication and authorisation methods and tools;
- Have a higher education (preferably in a field of exact sciences);
- Write, read, and communicate in English.
We will consider the following an advantage:
- Experience of working with information systems, knowledge and experience in system integrations;
- Experience of working with web or mobile applications in a bank or fintech company;
- Knowledge of programming and IT terms.
Together with our team, we plan the following work tasks for you:
- Developing new products and services, improving the implementations of existing products by working in teams with developers, designers and UI/UX designers;
- Analysing technical and integration solutions and making proposals for their optimisation;
- Preparing requirements analysis documents, specifications and documentation for users;
- Formulating tasks for developers and testing the solutions developed.
Together with the team, we plan to involve You in the following tasks:
- Creation of new products and services, enhancing of the existing products’ sales by working in teams with programmers, project managers, and UI/UX designers;
- Analysis of technical and integration solutions, provision of suggestions for their efficiency;
- Preparation of the documents on the requirements’ analysis, specifications, other user documentation;
- Formulation of tasks for programmers, and testing the developed solutions.
If you join us, we shall agree on the following:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working from home;
- Extra days off;
- Purchase of training materials;
- Ways to stay healthy and in good spirits.
- 2000-3400 €/month before tax.
Additional basket of motivational benefits:
- Extra days off;
- Professional books;
- Health insurance;
- Wellness services;
- Purchase of equipment.