Automated Tests Programmer
Hi, shall we be colleagues? We invite You, Automated Tests Programmer, to join our team!
It would be great, if you had:
- At least 1 year of automated testing or software development experience;
- Knowledge of the principles of software development;
- Knowledge of the hardware testing process, methodologies, and standards;
- Experience in programming in Java;
- Knowledge of creating new automated test projects according to the company's automated testing strategy and guidelines;
- Knowledge of how to automate the user interface (Selenium WebDriver, HTML / CSS);
- Basic knowledge of REST / SOAP services;
- Knowledge of Maven, SQL, Jenkins, SVN (or other version control systems) would be an advantage.
Together with the team, we plan to involve you in the following automated testing tasks:
Analysing requirements and creating test cases;
- Support of existing automated tests and their performance;
- Development of new automated tests to cover the existing and new functionality;
- Recording detected errors;
- Contribution to the development and improvement of the automated test framework;
- Communication with programmers, business analysts, and other team members on issues in their area.
If you join us, we shall agree on the following:
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Additional days-off;
- Acquisition of training materials;
- Ways to maintain health and good mood.
- 2100-2800 €/month before tax